Do you need to stay hydrated during your sports routines? Do you like having water on hand to take it to your walks, studies or work? Do not talk more! Next, I will show you the following guide to buying Sports Water Bottles Price in Pakistan with the best offers I could find on Pkbazaar.pk.
You will know all the tips, advice and recommendations to buy the best reusable water bottle on the market. Given that there are so many options to choose from, with different prices, brands, features, and models. To facilitate your search, we present the following comparison of reusable water bottles. In it, you will find updated information daily, with the most popular and best-rated models of this season. Let’s get started!
Benefits of drinking water during the day
The body of every person needs daily water intake so that their functions can be fulfilled without problems. Among these essential functions are the digestion of food and the elimination of waste in the form of urine and feces.
Therefore, it is not only important to drink water while practicing sports such as in the gym or bicycle, but also, it has to be part of your daily routine.
Among other benefits that you will get with permanent water consumption during the day, are:
- Avoid fatigue
- Avoid headaches caused by dehydration
- Your skin will look more beautiful, thanks to the increased elasticity
- You will keep your body temperature regulated.
- Your immune system will work better.
- You will reduce the risk of cancer and heart problems.
- It will contribute to weight loss.
Without a doubt, water consumption is necessary to stay hydrated and healthy.
How much water should I drink per day?
Currently, it has been established that the average daily water consumption is two liters per person. However, this value is referential and not necessarily accurate for each individual. Since each organism is different and does not have the same hydration needs. If you want to know how much water you should drink per day, you should divide your weight (in kg) by 7. The result will be the number of glasses with water that you should drink daily. There are situations that merit increasing daily water consumption above average. For example, an athlete who performs daily exercise routines or pregnant women, whose consumption should be higher.
Why should I buy a bottle of water?
Above I have commented on the benefits offered to the body to be hydrated. Above all, to ensure its proper functioning. However, it is also required to know the amount of water that our body requires daily. But, beyond the amount to be consumed, there is that the consumption of water is carried out little by little “throughout the day.” If you drink large amounts of water in a short time, it could cause health problems, such as kidney failure, headaches, and increased sweating. The so-called hyponatremia that affects both high-strength athletes. From there, the importance of having a bottle of water on hand that allows you to stay hydrated at all times, throughout the day, wherever you are.
Types of reusable water bottles
To choose the best sports bottle, you must, first of all, know all the types that exist in the market. In this way, your selection will be more accurate, and will effectively meet your needs and budget:
According to sports activity
Basically, there are three sports activities that require the use of hydration while running. Next, I will show you the water bottles that are required in each of them:
- Water bottle gym. They are very easy to carry and use thanks to its practical hand design. They have a nozzle specially designed to take a drink quickly.
- Water bottle for cycling. They are perfectly designed to fit the bicycle bottle cage. These allow you to drink water without having to stop pedaling.
- Water bottles for trekking. Its metallic design allows maintaining the temperature of the freshwater for a longer time. They are also known as thermal bottles.
According to the brand
- Aorin water bottles: They have an easy flow technology and double-wall insulation, considered one of the best in the market.
- OMORC water bottles: They are characterized by their easy cleaning, shock resistance and are BPA free. Some of its models have a fruit infuser.
- Water bottles KollyKolla: This brand is distinguished by offering stainless steel bottles, resistant, ecological and thermal.
- Super Sparrow water bottles: This brand offers vacuum insulation technology with double-wall and compact size in its designs. Ideal, to maintain the internal temperature of the liquid for many hours.
- Water bottles with you: This is one of the favorite brands, thanks to its quality, practicality, and resistance.
- Nalgene water bottles: This brand is distinguished by offering safe, healthy and comfortable bottle models.
- Landnics water bottles: They adapt perfectly to all types of sports activity, are leak-proof and are BPA free.
According to the manufacturing material
- Crystal: This is a very fragile option to be used during sports activities, so it is not recommended.
- Plastic: If you choose a plastic model, consider it free of contaminants. Opt for the Tritan, since he is free of BPA. In addition, it offers great resistance.
- Thermo stainless steel bottle: It is a safe material that does not allow contamination of the liquid. In addition, they are robust and durable over time.
- Aluminum: This material provides a lot of lightness, and they are also a cheap option. However, choose a model that gives you shock resistance.
- Glass: They are made of borosilicate glass that offers strength and durability. Although they are a delicate use option, especially for sports activities.
According to its functionality
- Thermal water bottles: They have the ability to maintain long-term temperatures, whether cold or hot. They are also known as “thermos”.
- Flexible Sports Water Bottles: They are foldable, compressible and leak-proof, ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their easy filling.
- With peak or without peak? This feature will depend on the comfort generated by one or another model. Above all, from the hygienic aspect.
- With water filter: For the most demanding, this option guarantees you the purity of the liquid you will drink, thanks to the fact that it includes purifiers in its design.
- With Brita filter: Contains a filter that minimizes lime and chlorine from water.
- With active carbon filter: Its design includes an active carbon filter that minimizes odor, chlorine, and bacteria.
- Ionizing water bottle: This functionality guarantees you a natural, ionized and alkaline filtered water consumption, which will improve your health and well-being.
- Bottles of water with fruit infuser: Thanks to its design with holes it allows no seeds to strain, while the fruit brings the smell and taste to the water.
- Sports water bottles with music: This is a model that includes a speaker system, with Bluetooth, ideal for listening to music while you connect it with any mobile device or Tablet.
- Smart sports water bottles: They have additional functionalities that facilitate your activities. For example, water drink reminders, meter, connectivity, notifications and more.
How to choose the ideal water bottle?
Choosing a reusable water bottle could be a complicated task. Since it is required to know certain essential aspects that allow us to make a wise decision. Next, I will show you some of the most important:
The capacity of the bottle will depend on the autonomy you have while using it. That is, the times you should fill it in the day to stay hydrated, but at the same time, it does not become a very heavy element to take with you.
The ideal capacity is around 500 ml and 1000 ml (1L) since it allows you to drink water for several hours and you don’t have to refill it every few minutes.