This agreement is established in order to set up a contractual relationship between: RTS Impex Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “PKBAZAAR.PK”), a private limited company incorporated in Pakistan with its registered office at 125/2 Ferozepur Road Lahore.
The Seller—————– (hereinafter referred to as “Seller” ), a sole proprietor/company, registered under the laws Pakistan. (PKBAZAAR.PK and Seller are hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- PKBAZAAR.PK is in the business of providing services to facilitate Ecommerce via its online marketplace at PKBAZAAR.PK – a platform that enables Customers and Sellers to transact online. The Seller wishes to sell Products on the online marketplace platform provided by PKBAZAAR.PK. PKBAZAAR.PK offers multiple services to facilitate sales via its online platform. The Seller appoints PKBAZAAR.PK as its commission agent under the terms & conditions as agreed.
- Both Parties agree that customer satisfaction is the ultimate interest responsible for guiding the commercial actions and behavior of both Parties.
- Every transaction of the Seller on PKBAZAAR.PK’ platform is bounded to the acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
- The service provided by PKBAZAAR.PK is limited to referring customers to the Seller and accepting orders and payments on their behalf as well as supporting, but not limited to, a range of logistics and marketing services, to be requested and purchased by the Seller. This support is covered within the agreed level of commission and any additional service fees.
- In order to maintain its reputation for quality, PKBAZAAR.PK reserves the right to delist the Seller and to terminate the relationship with the Seller based on PKBAZAAR.PK internal quality assessment of the Seller as governed by PKBAZAAR.
- After going through and successfully completing the Signup Process, PKBAZAAR.PK shall provide the Seller with a unique username and password to access the Seller Center to their product listing.
- PKBAZAAR.PK shall feature the Seller’s Products on the Platform for sale at the given Listed Price. The Platform shall show the Product as being sold by the Seller and not by PKBAZAAR.PK.
- PKBAZAAR.PK may offer additional promotions/discounts over and above a Sellers Listed Price via multiple channels and the Seller agrees that this does not constitute a change in the ownership of the Product(s). Any Commission and/or Fees charged on such a transaction will however be upon the Sellers Listed Price.
- The Seller agrees to respect and follow PKBAZAAR.PK’s Compliance Policy to operate their shop smoothly and avoid the consequences of breaching the policy.
- The Seller agrees to respect and follow PKBAZAAR.PK’ Customer Protection Policy. If any changes occur in the policy, the Seller will be informed via email.
- As an agent for the Seller, PKBAZAAR.PK shall be entitled to receive a commission for the sale of each Product on the Platform @ 12% of its listed price.
- These Commissions are deducted by PKBAZAAR.PK when making a payout to the seller.
- PKBAZAAR.PK shall receive and process all payments for Products purchased on the Platform on behalf of the Seller. PKBAZAAR.PK shall make payment of the amount of the Listed Price for the Product(s) received from a Customer, less its commission for the sale of the Product(s), less any service Fees/Penalties or any other amounts due if applicable, subject to its right of set-off under this agreement.
- The payments will be made to the Seller on a weekly basis to the Bank Account, provided by seller that payment related to any Product shall be initiated not less than 7 days after the Product has been successfully delivered to the Customer.
- The Seller warrants to PKBAZAAR.PK that all its Products sold on the Platform, whether manufactured, imported or otherwise produced or provided by the Seller or others, will be Strictly conform to the specifications, drawings, samples, performance criteria, and other descriptions referred to or provided on the Platform and It is legally entitled and permitted to sell the Products that it is listing.
- This agreement remains valid for one year extendable by tacit agreement until one of the parties terminates it.The Seller may terminate this agreement by means of thirty (30) Days’ notice by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
- Nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the Parties or impose any liability on PKBAZAAR.PK in relation to the Seller beyond that specifically expressed in this agreement as a commission agent.
- The Seller is obliged to maintain inventory of all Products featured on the Platform and update its true inventory through the Seller Center on a daily basis.
- Upon receipt of an order from customer, PKBAZAAR.PK shall forward the order and furnish the Seller with details relating to the ordered Product(s) via the Seller center with details required to fulfill the order – as provided by the Customer. Order Status on the Seller Center will be depicted as Pending and is a confirmation of an order placed by a Customer.
- Upon receipt of information, the Seller shall be obliged to process and package each order such that any and all sold Products shall have a Handling Time as defined by the Sellers ranking within the Customer Protection Policy. In case of any delay, either materialized or foreseen, the Seller shall immediately inform PKBAZAAR.PK via email at [email protected]
- The Seller agrees that a Customer may cancel an order for any Product in any category before it has been shipped to the Customer.
- The Seller authorizes PKBAZAAR.PK to provide the Customer with a refund where the Customer has pre-paid for the Product and he/she cancels the order before it has been shipped or the Product is rejected and/or the Product is returned.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Return Policy in relation to any particular category of Products, the Seller will accept returns of Products if the product Defective/Damaged, wrong Product, Incomplete Product but the product should be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer.
- In case of returned products, PKBAZAAR.PK protects the Seller by conducting a quality control check at PKBAZAAR.PK’ Fulfillment Center to determine the validity of the Customer’s return claim. If the quality control identifies the customers return claim is invalid, for whatever reason, the Product is sent back to the Customer.
Seller’s Authorized Signature For PKBAZAAR.PK